Prebooked Superior First Class Hotels - 6 Nights
(please contact us for the latest prices for packages departing from your area and available dates)
- All Hotels Prebooked
- Create Your Own Daily Itinerary
- Independent Dublin Tour
- Overnight Stay at Dunboyne Castle Hotel
- Great for 2-12 People
- Bunratty Castle Hotel, Bunratty (1 night)
- Killarney Plaza Hotel, Killarney (2 nights)
- Granville Hotel, Waterford (1 night)
- Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa, Dunboyne (1 night)
- Burlington Hotel, Dublin (1 night)
- Hertz economy car with unlimited mileage based on 2 or more people traveling together (Ford Fiesta or similar). Other cars, minibuses and chauffeur driven vehicles available - see our website for other price options or call us for rates
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), theft protection (TP) and government tax(VAT) on car rental
- Prebooked stays at superior first class hotels listed below with private bath/shower for 6 nights
- Full Irish breakfast daily
- Hotel service charges and all local taxes
- 100-page Ireland Step by Step guide book with map (one per room)
- Ireland at a Glimpse booklet - offering 50% discounts on visitor attractions
- Voucher for open-top bus tour in Dublin (valid for 24 hours)
- Visit and a drink at Guinness Storehouse or Old Jameson Distillery
Day 2: Shannon Arrival Land in Shannon and pick up your car. Drive just 10 miles to your hotel in Bunratty Village. Rooms may not be available until 1:00 - 2:00 pm. You may like to drive to the Cliffs of Moher or explore Bunratty Village close to your hotel. Suggested visit - Bunratty Folk Park and Burren Centre.
Day 3: Bunratty to Killarney You may like to visit the awesome Cliffs of Moher before continuing your drive south. Whether you drive via the city of Limerick or take a ferry across the River Shannon Estuary, the distance is about 100 miles. Suggested visits - King John's Castle, Foynes Flying Boat Museum and Adare Village.
Day 4: Kerry Touring Today you may like to take a full day tour to travel the popular 100-mile Ring of Kerry - drive in a counter-clockwise direction. The Dingle Peninsula is also a lovely day's touring and would be about 120 miles. Suggested visits - Skellig Experience and Kerry County Museum.
Day 5: Killarney to Waterford You may travel direct through Cork city and along the south coast for a distance of 120 miles. Suggested visits - Blarney Castle, Cobh Heritage Centre and Waterford Crystal.
Day 6: Waterford to Dunboyne By the main route this is a distance of about 110 miles. You may like to head to the charming town of Kilkenny or visit the Irish National Stud & Japanese Gardens in Kildare. Head to your lovely deluxe hotel located north west of Dublin city and enjoy the peaceful and elegant surroundings.
Day 7: Dublin City Stay Take some time to relax and enjoy the lovely setting of your hotel or head to your next hotel in the center of Dublin. Use your two prepaid vouchers for an open-top bus tour of central Dublin and a visit to either the Guinness Storehouse or Old Jameson Distillery.
Day 8: Depart for Home Drop your rental car or minibus at Dublin Airport in good time to check in for your flight.